Online Procurement Management System, is a web-based enterprise management system built to facilitate the work of the inventory and purchasing departments at any organization by providing the right tools to organize and manage their daily operations in an automated manner involving hundreds and hundreds of participants, while bearing in mind the importance of maintaining a high level of monitoring and security over the working team on these tasks, and thus enabling a quicker decision making process.
- Increasing accuracy and accessibility of information, by setting a single environment to host all information related to the material requisitions, items availability, budget availability, vendors, quotations and prices, receipts and disbursements.
- Increasing the security of the purchasing and inventory departments’ environment allowing different levels of authorization, enrollment, and information accessibility.
- Proactively engaging in enhancing the overall performance of the purchasing and inventory departments.
- Providing an easy, fast, and secure communication state-of-the-art tools between all stakeholders allowing higher productivity.
- Implementing a green and reduced administrative cost environment.
- Better follow-up on material requisitions, RFQs and quotations, items balances, items re-order points, items deliveries, purchase orders, receipts, disbursements and bonds documents.
- Leveraging the quality of the purchasing and inventory departments processes to a new unprecedented level.
- Providing better decision-making support by providing certain KPIs, trend analysis and business intelligence capabilities.
High Level Features
- Managing catalogue tree with unlimited number of levels, managing catalogues items information like item name, type (service and goods), unit of measurement, activation, control mechanism (serial, lot, and pool), automatic numbering, and others, and grouping catalogue items under categories and sub categories to maintain very dynamic and systemized structure.
- Ability to define items’ dynamic and customized attributes, and to link each item with substitute items.
- Ability to define inventory planning limits for each item by specifying item minimum and maximum allowable quantities, and item reorder quantity, to send alerts and notifications when reaching these limits, and to generate automatic triggers to purchasing module that will generate a request based on the result of the re-order point checks.
- Managing inventory-related transactions like disbursements, receipts, retirements, transactions between different inventories, transactions within the same inventory, returned items, and custody transactions.
- Managing inventory cycle count, and having the ability to automatically generate corrective transactions.
- Managing Inventories information from basic data (like inventory titles, type (custody and warehouse), assigned managers, assigned users and others) to advanced ones.
- Managing inventories planning and shipping schedules, including consolidated forecasts and release information with certain restrictions.
- Managing shopping carts.
- Managing and tracking different types of material requisitions and having the ability to either add items from catalogue or to add a free text entry.
- Managing contracts; basic information, pricing terms, approval flow, orders made, history of the contract, and printing the contracts.
- Having options for catalog, non-catalog, favorites, saved searches, contracts and frequently or favorite users.
- Budget reservation and inventory items reservation.
- Managing detailed accounting and shipping information, and having attachments per line.
- Managing purchase documents like RFQ’s, quotations, purchase documents and bonds as well as marinating and tracking the relation with related material requisition.
- Providing templates for purchase documents.
- The ability to print purchasing documents like request for quotations and purchase orders.
- Managing vendors’ information from basic data (like vendor name, activation, catalogues, sites, contacts and others) to advanced ones (like status and related preferred items).
- Having the ability to award quotations and create POs directly from the winning quotations.
- Having the ability to integrate with standard well-known e-marketplaces.
- Having the ability to integrate with extranet supplier portal to manage 2-ways communication and transactions.
- Providing variety of bilingual reports to meet the continuous demands of having different types of reports.
- This includes providing customized reports based on language of preference, formatting, paper dimensions, margins, data style/layout, and the type of needed data.
- Providing a fully fledged English/ Arabic search engine component. This includes providing basic search filters and advanced search filters on the system’ major components.